Thursday, January 2, 2020



872


Western Australia


Eagle Bay   Dunsborough





Proof 'The Kimberley'
 is the Most Beautiful Region in Australia













 PICTURES






































WIN Compilation Best of 2019
 (Videos of the Year)


























































Best Pets of the Week 
MOOSE ON THE LOOSE 
 The Pet Collective




























































Unforgettable encounter with super cute Koala 
wanting kisses, cuddles... and water









Animal Memes






































Top 100 Videos of the Year
 (20-1) 
People Are Awesome




































Animal Puns
















































Huge sea lions spotted hanging
 out on a boat in Olympia
The video shows the two "water doggos"
 relaxing on what appears to be an empty boat floating 
in the middle of the inlet. It's pretty close to toppling over from so much weight.



















































Big Boy Appliances™

 for all the stay-at-home men in your life


Thanks  Kitty L











USA













Jordan






France









Italy 












Denmark







Spain








England 









Egypt 








Pakistan






Korea











Russia












Australia








Canada






























Antarcticia







Top Kid Prodigies of 2019






















6 year old Irish girl hilariously
 insists on going to the pub





































Fast Workers Compilation






























































































TRUISMS
  

To me, “drink responsibly” means don’t spill it.


When I say, “The other day,”
 I could be referring to any time between yesterday and 15 years ago.

  
Interviewer: “So, tell me about yourself.

Me: “I’d rather not. I kinda want this job.
  

Cop: “Please step out of the car.”

Me: “I’m too drunk. You get in.
  

I remember being able to get up without making sound effects.

  
I had my patience tested; I’m negative.

  
If you’re sitting in public and a stranger takes the seat next to you,
 just stare straight ahead and say,
 “Did you bring the money?”
  

When you ask me what I'm doing today, and I say “nothing,” 
it does not mean I am free. It means I am doing nothing.

  
Age 70 might be the new 50, but 9 PM is the new midnight.
  

I finally got eight hours of sleep. It took me three days, but whatever.
  

I run like the winded.

  
I hate when a couple argues in public,
 when I missed the beginning and don’t know whose side I’m on.

  
When someone asks what I did over the weekend, I squint and ask,
 “Why, what did you hear?”
  

I don’t remember much from last night, but the fact that I needed sunglasses
 to open the fridge this morning tells me it was awesome.

  
When you do squats, are your knees supposed to sound like a goat 
chewing on an aluminum can stuffed with celery?

  
I don’t mean to interrupt people. I just randomly remember 
things and get really excited.

  
When I ask for directions, please don’t use words like “east.”
  

It’s the start of a brand new day, and I’m off like a herd of turtles.

  
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes.
 That would be boring. Spend 30 seconds in my head; 
that’ll freak you right out.

  
That moment when you walk into a spider web suddenly
 turns you into a karate master.
  

The older I get, the earlier it gets late.



My luck is like a bald guy who just won a comb.

Thanks Don H








Patsy Cline - She's Got You





Patsy Cline - Crazy (1961)



Patsy Cline - Three Cigarettes in an Ashtray




Patsy Cline -- I Fall To Pieces















































Die besten Videos 2019
 (Teil 62) 
Stern DuTube

























































Plane Takes Off from Naval Air Facility
 El Centro, California

Lieutenant Brandon Hempler, Blue Angels #6, the Opposing Solo,
 takes off from runway 12 at Naval Air Facility El Centro, California,
 during winter training.







Men and Women







































Die besten Videos 2019
 (Teil 61)  
Stern DuTube



































Top 100 Fails of the Year 
Part 5 (2019) 
 Fail Army









































Phil's Philosophy
















Disclaimer
All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact Phil in the comments section



No comments: