Monday, April 9, 2007

2






for those who need a translation
Tuck Shop= Lunch Bar
Dog's Eye= Meat Pie
Dead Horse= Sauce
Yum=tasty
-----------------------------------------






THE CORK
Two Arab terrorists are in the locker room taking a shower after their bomb making class in

Sydney,

when one notices the other has a huge cork stuck up his arse

"If you don't mind me saying"stated the second,

"that cork looks very uncomfortable,why don;t you take it out?"

"I regret, I cannot" lamented the first Arab

"It is permantely stuck in my arse"

"I don't understand" says the other

The first Arab said

"I was walking down Parramatta Road and I tripped over a lamp,

there was a puff white smoke, and then a huge old man draped in an Australian Flag,

with a white beard and wearing an Akubra hat came rushing out of the lamp.

He said "I am Captain Australia, the Aussie Genie, I can grant you one wish

I said "no shit"






---------------------------------





Picture overlooking Wyndham


in the far north of Western Australia


No comments: