Congratulations to the Dockers today who took care of the Eagles,
to keep alive a slim chance of making the eight.
The Eagles slip to fifth and are now looking
precariously close to dropping out of the eight
Only three days to go then am off on a vacation to Nth Queensland
Will try and do another post before leaving
As you can see below ,its the day when I celebrate my birth
[well actually ,its not until Tuesday the 7th]
Anyway, Happy Birthday to me
Mechanics and Chocolate
No one moved.
The preacher continued, "Do you have the nerve to face me and admit this is a falsehood? Remember, you will be forgiven and in your heart you will feel glory.
Again all was quiet.
Then slowly, a drop-dead gorgeous blonde with a body that would stop traffic rose from the third pew.
The preacher fainted,
World Drinking Map [by age]
Iam tempted to comment, but I'll bite my tongue
Fun Facts About Australia -that I came accross
· No part of Australia is more than 1000 km from the ocean and a beach
· (The point in the world that's the furthest from any ocean would be in China.)
· Australia has the world's largest cattle station (ranch).
· Population density in Australia is usually calculated in km2 per person, not people per km2.
· Australians have 380,000 m2 per person available.
· We call Australian's from Queensland "banana benders",
· Tasmania has the cleanest air in the world.
· The Great Barrier Reef has a mailbox.
· The Australian Alps, or Snowy Mountains as they are also known,
· Melbourne has the second largest Greek population in the world, after Athens.
Some Cat cartoons
A man boarded an airplane in Sydney, Australia, with a box of crabs.
A female crew member took it and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator,
which she did.
The man advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for the
crabs staying frozen, and proceeded to rant and rave about what would happen if
she let them thaw out.
Shortly before landing, she announced to the entire cabin,
Not one hand went up ...
Bob died. His will provided $30,000 for an elaborate funeral.
Aussie classic from the 80's