Friday, August 14, 2009

251




more pictures from my adventure


with my mate Stevie Boy from Kalgoorlie at Whistler


Eugena Harris and Tommy Martin from West Tennessee

*************************************************


Market research

A man doing market research knocked on a door and was greeted by
a young woman with three small children running around at her feet.
He says, "I'm doing research for Vaseline. Have you everused the product?"
She says, "Yes. My husband and I use it all the time."
"And if you don't mind me asking, what do you use it for?
"We use it for sex."
The researcher was a little taken back.
"Usually people lie to me and say that they use it on a child's bicycle chain
or to help with a gate hinge.
But, in fact, I know that most people do use it for sex.
I admire you for your honesty.
Since you've been frank so far, can you tell me exactly how you use it for sex?
The woman says, "I don't mind telling you at all,
my husband and I put it on the door knob and it keeps the kids out."


******************************************************************




Hell of a name for a vessel full of seamen




thanks Gordon
***************************************************

Meet Ennio Marchettoo




**********************************************************



An old guy had an appointment to see the urologist.
As he approached the reception desk he saw that the woman there was
large, unfriendly, and resembled a Sumo wrestler.
He gave her his name.
"YES," in a very loud voice,
"YOU WANT TO SEE THE DOCTOR ABOUT IMPOTENCE, RIGHT?"
All the patients in the waiting room snapped their heads around
to look at the embarrassed man.
He recovered quickly, though,
and in an equally loud voice, said:
"NO, I'VE COME TO INQUIRE ABOUT A SEX CHANGE OPERATION.
BUT I DON'T WANT THE SAME DOCTOR THAT DID YOURS."

stolen from...Miss Cellania


************************************************

Google













original Google























































********************************************************


Crazy facts about Americans
Did you know?

±± 15% of Americans secretly lick their toes.

±± 7% of Americans admit not to shower everyday.

±± 4% of Americans are in jail or on probabtion or on parole.

±± Every 45 secondes, a house catches fire in the America

.±± 50% of Americans are on a diet on any given day.

±± 97% of money paper in America contains a small trace of cocaine.

[don't know how many of these are correct????]
*******************************************************


One of my favourite John Williamson songs
Enjoy



**************************************************************


Eating Fireworks

The local constable had just finished his shift one cold November evening
and was at home with his wife.
“You just won’t believe what happened this evening love,
in all my years on the beat I’ve never seen anything like it.”
“Oh yes dear, what happened?”
“I came across two lads down by the canal,

one of them was drinking battery acid and the other was eating fireworks.”
“Drinking battery acid and eating fireworks!!!

What did you do with them?”
“Oh that was easy, I charged one and let the other off.”


stolen from Xtreme Quips
************************************************************


Fonzie






*****************************************************

While in Canada I was introduced to Stompin Tom



******************************************************


Religion










"Anyone with needs to be prayed over, come forward, to the front at the altar,"
the Preacher says.
Leroy gets in line, and when it's his turn, the preacher asks:

"Leroy, what do you want me to pray about for you."
Leroy replies: "Preacher, I need you to pray for my hearing."
The preacher puts one finger in Leroy's ear,

and he places the other hand on top of Leroy's head
and prays and prays and prays, he prays a blue streak for Leroy.
After a few minutes, the Preacher removes his hands, stands back and asks,

"Leroy, how is your hearing now?"
Leroy says,

"I don't know, Reverend, it ain't til next Wednesday!"

*************************************************************


Funny Signs






















***************************************************************



A woman, was sitting at a table in a posh restaurant with three friends.
With the waiter standing nearby, the ladies were about to place their orders.
To her horror, she uncontrollably passed wind.
Fortunately it was of the silent variety.
Not wanting to be embarrassed should anyone suspect her of the act,
she had a brilliant idea.
To the waiting man she snapped, "Waiter, stop that!"
To which the waiter replied without flinching,
"Certainly, madam. Which way did it go?"

****************************************************

I was in the pub yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to fart.
The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat.
After a couple of songs, I started to feel better.
I finished my pint and noticed that everybody was staring at me.
Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.


thanks to Duke


*********************************************************

Phils Philosophy





Random thoughts...........


Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

·
·Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you're going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to be going?
But instead of just turning a 180 and walking back in the direction from which you came,
you have to first do something like check your watch or phone
or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to yourself to ensure that
no one in the surrounding area thinks you're crazy ·


The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard.
This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently
I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again. ·


Is it just me, or are 80% of the people in the "people you may know" feature on facebook people that I do know, but i deliberately choose not to be friends with? ·


· There is a great need for sarcasm font. ·


I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in. ·


I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die. ·


I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger ·


What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other? ·


Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died. ·


I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired. ·


Bad decisions make good stories. ·


Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I'm from, this shouldn't be a problem.... ·


You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day. ·


Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don't want to have to restart my collection. ·

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far. ·


While watching the Olympics, I find myself cheering equally for China and Australia
No, I am not of Chinese descent,
but I am fairly certain that when Chinese athletes don't win, they are executed.


I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste. ·


I wonder if cops ever get pissed off at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit ·


Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, hitting the G-spot, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey -
but I'd bet my ass everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time...

thanks Don H


****************************************************************

Disclaimer
All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact Phil at philco@iinet.net.au.







4 comments:

Sandee said...

I stole the impotence one and the government sign (don't think). Bwahahahahahahaha.

Have a terrific day and weekend Phil. :)

Hale McKay said...

Hiya Mate,

Welcome back from your trip to Canuckada.

From the pictures, it looks like you had a great time.

Phils Phun said...

Steal away Sandee
they are all yours
Enjoy

Phils Phun said...

G'day Hale
Had a marvellous time in Canada and the USA as well
Can't wait to get back
Cheers from down under