Saturday, October 22, 2011



Image by FlamingText.com






460

--------------

at the Duplex







------------

1987 sit-com predicts Gadaffi death




----------











Guiness Stout is good for you




----





Waylon Jennings





------------



---


Red Green

----




------------------

The other day I was on my way home from work when the most remarkable thing happened.
Traffic was heavy as usual and, as I sat there at a red light,
 out of nowhere a bird slammed into my windshield.
If that wasn't bad enough, the poor creature got its wing stuck under the windshield wiper.
Just then the light turned green, and there I was with a bird stuck on my windshield.
 Without any other apparent options, turning on the windshield wipers seemed the only thing to do.
 It actually worked.
On the upswing, the bird flew off, and here is the crazy thing...
 it slammed right onto the windshield of the car behind me.
No, it didn't get caught under the windshield wipers of that vehicle,
 but the car behind me was a police car.
Of course, knowing MY luck, immediately the lights went on and I was forced to pull over.
The officer walked up and told me he saw what had happened at the light.
Trying to plead my case fell on deaf ears.
He simply stated:
 "I am going to have to write you up for flipping me the bird."



-----
Japan  Six mnths on
click this links to see Japan 6 montha after the earthquake



thanks Don H


------


--





----------------




-------
Idiots

Idiot Number 1



 Idiot number2


Idiot number 3

Idiot number 4


----
Idiot number 5


--




---

Those Funny Animals













----------
dog  can't jump


------------

Rare Pictures


 Freddie Mercury
 Angelica Houston and Jack Nicholson
 Marilyn Monroe
 Bruce Lee and Son
 Marlon Brando
 Elvis Presley
 Michael Douglas
 Sean Connery
 Jack Nicholson

 Tom Cruise
 Tony Curtis
Natalie Wood

-------


the owl and the pussy cat

thanks Kitty L


-------------








thanks Duke

----





----
There's a bear in there


------------







--------------

Interesting Facts














---------
Quantam Levitation



-------------

What Confucius didn't say

thanks Liz Z




-------------


--
Only in Russia





--------
Only in New Zealand


------------




thanks Liz Z





My wife and I are watching 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' while we are in bed.
 I turned to her and asked,
"Do you want to have sex?"
"No," she answered curtly.
I then said, "Is that your final answer?"
"Yes," she replied.
Then I told her, "I'd like to phone a friend."
 That's the last thing I remember.




----------
thanks Jayne M

-----------

PHILS PHILOSOPHY
 Disclaimer
All posts, jokes, stories, cartoons, photos and videos on this site
are understood to be in the public domain.
If you hold the copyright to any of them and would like me to remove them,
please contact Phil at philco@iinet.net.au.






No comments: