Monday, June 4, 2012




Image by FlamingText.com







500




-----------------------------------------------

500 People in 100 seconds



------------------------------------









thanks Jayne M


------------------------------






---------------------
I have posted this video before
but many of my readers have sent it to me
that i am more than happy to rerun it





--------------------------



----
The maid did not show up for work so the housewife called her in an excited, angry voice and scolded her. "What is wrong with you? If you were not coming, you should have told me."
Maid explained, "Ma'am I had already announced that on my Facebook site that I am taking a trip to Mexico for a week to see my family. Ma'am you should remain updated reading Facebook. If you still had question then you should have asked."
The wife said, "So you are on Facebook too?"
The maid replied, "Ma'am who is not? Every time I post on Facebook your husband sends me well wishes, sympathy and help. This time he said have a nice trip home, enjoy and come back soon as I will miss you. He pleaded, please save me from my wife's cooking."
Then the wife inquired, "But how did you get money to go to Mexico?"
Sheepishly the maid replied, "Well, the husband of your neighbor was quite sympathetic when he read me on Facebook, so he offered me money. He told me he will also fly to Mexico in two days where he will meet me and we go to Cancun resort together. I agreed, since your husband had done the same thing to his maid two weeks earlier. I was jealous."



-----------------------------------




-----

this cracked me up!!



-------------------------------------------



500 Miles


-----------------------------------------


Kids















































--------------------------



----------------------
My Way




-----------------------------




Our first day at a resort, my wife and I decided to hit the beach. When I went back to our room to get something to drink, one of the hotel maids was making our bed. I grabbed my cooler but, not being sure of the hotel rules, I stopped at the door and asked the maid, "Can we drink beer on the beach?"
"Sure thing," the maid replied, "but I have to finish cleaning the rest of the rooms first."

---------------------------------------


Those Funny Animals















-----------------------------------
500 miles



--------------------------






think outside the box!!









-----------------------------------------



-
funny walk








--------------------

The English Language

























---------------------------





Posters and Signs














--------------------------


Fails
a few of these will make ou cringe


-





---------------------------



As a highly skilled computer technician, Joe, was hired to synchronize the communication between the microchips in the various computers in a local network. His new boss had left him instructions on a series of post-it notes. The slips of paper were so numerous and jumbled that they were confusing to Joe and his colleagues.
Finally, Joe decided to ignore his boss's instructions. He simply discarded the notes and successfully completed the task on his own.
Upon his return, Joe's boss asked him to describe the strategy that resulted in his success. "That's easy," replied Joe. "Lose slips, sync chips!"











"Here, boy," said the man to the boy who was helping him drive a herd of cattle. "Hold this bull a minute, will you?"
"No, I won't!" answered the boy. "I don't mind being a director in this company, but I'll be darned if I'm going to be a stockholder."
-- Evan Esar



-----------------------------




Miscellanious!!!






thanks Kitty L








-------------------------------





Uncle Drew
thanks Kitty L

------------------------------------------



At the Duplex






---------------------------------


An out-of-towner drove his car into a ditch in a desolated area. Luckily, a local farmer came to help with his big strong horse named Buddy.

He hitched Buddy up to the car and yelled, "Pull, Nellie, pull!" Buddy didn't move.

Then the farmer hollered, "Pull, Buster, pull!"

Buddy didn't respond.

Once more the farmer commanded, "Pull, Coco, pull!" Nothing.

Then the farmer nonchalantly said, "Pull, Buddy, pull!" And the horse easily dragged the car out of the ditch.

The motorist was most appreciative and very curious. He asked the farmer why he called his horse by the wrong name three times.

"Well... Buddy is blind and if he thought he was the only one pulling, he wouldn't even try!"
 thanks Kitty L





------------------------------------

Classy Bartender


------------------




---

Fun Facts
















------------------------------------------




PHILS PHILOSOPHY


4 comments:

toni said...

Congrats on your 500th post! I'm jealous. I appropriated a lot as I'm sure lots of others will/have do/done.
Small favor please...
I love the skateboard commercial and would love to use it but there is no URL to get and a search of YouTube couldn't locate one. Please send the URL to me.

HUGS,
toni

nonamedufus said...

Happy 500th Phil. I stop by every week and you never disappoint me. Here's to 500 more!

Bunk Strutts said...

You're bein' cheated, Phil. Each one of your posts is equal to a half dozen or more of mine. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Firstly. . . congratulations on your 500th post entries,, Please entertain us with the next 500!!!!

I've just returned from a trip "exploring" the wonderful Swiss Alps... but getting back to your latest blog entry . . . Dammit Phil, I'm homesick all over again!!!!

Well I guess, one can remove an African outta the busch but ya cannot remove the busch outta the African!!! (Grin)

I love every bit of the David Attenborough series- the man's a legend.

LONG LIVE FRIENDSHIP - - Take good care now dear blogger friend!!

Celeste behind the Swiss Alps.