Thursday, November 15, 2007

78


As I mentioned on Sundays post the weather has been a bit warmer than normal
Most of you will read this on Friday, hence the picture below
Apologies to those who like the Music clips
Blogger would not let me embed any today
So hopefully better luck on Sunday



A few weeks ago I posted that great Cadbury's Advert featuring
the Gorilla playing the drums to Phil Collins music
Here is a parody [spoof] ot that advert featuring Wonderbra
Very clever




A married couple are lying in bed together on the morning of their tenth wedding


anniversary when the wife says


"Darling, as this is such a special occasion I think that it is time I made a confession.


Before we were married I was a hooker for eight years."
The husband ponders for a moment and then looks into his wife's eyes and says



"My love, you have been a perfect wife for ten years,


I cannot hold your past against you,


in fact maybe you could show me a few tricks of the trade


and spice up our sex life a bit!"
She said "I don't think you understand,



my name was Brian and I played for the Warriors."


[thanks Jim King]



Wash your hands before you leave





Where Would You Be If...
...You Had All The Money Your Heart Desires?
...You Had No Worries?
...You Came Home And The Finest Meal Was Awaiting You?
...Your favourite movie was playing on the DVD player
...You Had The Perfect Kids?
...Your Partner Was Awaiting You With Open Arms And Kisses,



Promising To Fulfill Your Every Wish?
So Really, Where Would You Be?!




Well... I'm Not Sure About You,



But...



I Sure As Hell Know



Where I Would Be!



I'd Be In The Wrong Bloody House!
---------




On the first day of their honeymoon,
the blonde bride slipped into a sexy but sweet nightie and,
with great anticipation, crawled into bed.
When her husband wasn't shortly behind her,

she got up and went looking for him --
and found that her new Catholic husband had settled down on the couch.
She asked him why he was apparently not going to make love to her.
"I thought you realized," he replied. "It's Lent."
"What?!" she shreaked, almost in tears.

"Why, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!"
"Well, you asked, and that's the answer," he said, going back to his book.
"But..." she said.

"Who did you lend it to, and for how long?"


There were two blondes who went deep into the frozen woods

searching for a Christmas tree.

After hours of subzero temperatures and a few close calls with hungry wolves,

one blonde turned to the other and said,

"I'm chopping down the next tree I see.

I don't care if it's not decorated!"


Some Cartoons I pinched from "It occurred to me"


Thanks Mike












Cool Aviation pictures



One day, long, long ago,
there was this woman who surprisingly,
Did not whine,
nag
or bitch
But this was a long time ago
And it was just ONE day.


Train Surfing Indian Style



Idont know what it is about this picture
But its very funny




Love vs Lust vs Marriage

Love: When you take a bubble bath together
Lust: When you take a bath in Jell-o together
Marriage: When you give the kids a bath

Love: A romantic candle-lit dinner for two
Lust: Do I have to buy you dinner first?
Marriage: 4 McDonald's Happy Meals -- to go

Love: Giving your love some candy
Lust: Thinking you are the candy
Marriage: Scraping the kids' candy off of the carpet

Love: Sex every night
Lust: Sex 5 times a night
Marriage: Remember sex? Me either.

Love: A night out at the symphony
Lust: A night out at the Holiday Inn
Marriage: A night out at Sesame Street On Ice

Love: You smell French perfume
Lust: You smell Brut aftershave
Marriage: You smell evidence that the baby needs changing...

Love: Lending your jacket to your love when she is cold
Lust: I can think of a way to stay warm...
Marriage: Your teenage daughter has borrowed all of your jackets

Love: Long drives through the countryside
Lust: Long parking sessions at Lover's Lookout
Marriage: Long drives with the kids asking, "Are we there yet?"


Another Dunce!! Make sure you park quiet



Take action on Global Warming
The Himalayan Archepelago





Hoover AD


Some more Cartoons












Marbles
Hilarious video
Sent in by both Joan Andony and Jim King
Thanks
Click on pointer to activate

No comments: